Certified Nursing Assistant-Direct Care (PApd2362rs)
Certified Nursing Assistant | White Haven, PA | Full Time and Contract
Certified Nursing Assistant-Direct Care
White Haven PA
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for Certified Nursing Assistant(s) to provide services for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The positions offer an opportunity to enhance and/or gain valuable work experience while working within the State Employment System. We have multiple positions and shifts available to meet your work schedule needs. This position is full-time on a per diem basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Direct and daily care and rehabilitation of ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients/residents and the maintenance of their quarters. Nurse aide duties are of limited scope and are performed in accordance with established rules and regulations and under specific instructions from registered nurses and/or physicians.
- Assist and encourage patients/residents to participate in prescribed rehabilitative and recreational activities as individuals and as members of a group.
- Work is performed under the close supervision of a licensed professional supervisor who reviews work through reports, ward inspections, and observation; routine duties are expected to be performed independently.
- Participate on the job, in service and formal training in nursing care procedures to update and maintain non-professional nursing care expertise.
- High School or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience as an Aide Trainee or; 1-year experience in the care and treatment of geriatric or physically ill patients/residents.
- Must be registered and certified by the Pennsylvania Department of Health as having met the competency requirements for performing Nurse Aide work
- Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, MS Office products.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.