RN or LVN/LPN Data Management Nurse (KS-mf)
Business/Health Administration | Brentwood, TN | Full Time
RN or LVN/LPN Data Management Nurse
We have an exciting opportunity for an RN or LVN/LPN Data Management Nurse to come work with our client located in Brentwood, TN. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a very large insurance company doing supplemental data collection to support their Quality Department. If you’re ready to help the wheels of the health care industry remain turning, then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Must have active RN/LPN/LVN license in the state of Tennessee or compact state.
- Experience in medical record review preferred
- Travel involved
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent organizational skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills required
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, is required
- Must successfully complete the training program offered, and meet & maintain acceptable performance goals
- Responsible for retrieval, review, and abstraction of medical record data
- Responsible for entering data into a software system
- Work with clinical and non-clinical staff regarding provider scheduling and onsite medical record retrieval
- Will represent our customer in professional manner.
- Working with medical office and medical records
- Computer proficiency is required, and experience with electronic data transfer and use of removal media device is desired.
- Current valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required for project participation Local travel required.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.