Program Specialist (PA-2676-ap)
Mental Health | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
Program Specialist - Autism
We are currently accepting applications for a Program Specialist for our clients Autism Department to provide services for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The positions offer an opportunity to enhance and/or gain valuable work experience while working within the State Employment System. If this position is of interested, please apply and join our Team!
- One (1) year of professional experience in developing, implementing or evaluating human services, sociology, public health, health care services, or health care insurance programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or Education Field or any equivalent combination of experience and training that includes at least one (1) year of professional experience in developing, implementing or evaluating human services, education, sociology, public health, health care services, or health care insurance programs.
- Intermediate Computer skills to include, but not limited, to Microsoft Office Products.
Position duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond, either verbally or in writing, to select inquiries from intra and inter-departmental units, outside entities and family/applicants.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of information technology to support program operations and monitor the tracking systems.
- Review and recommend modifications to program manuals and materials based on policy revisions.
- Develop and update forms and files.
- Coordinate the collection of Data to prepare reports.
- May be Involved in provider recruitment, enrollment, dis-enrollment and outreach activities.
- May be Involved in incident reviews, closing incidents, reports and investigations.
- May be involved in fair hearing preparation.
- Participate in trainings, meetings and conferences on behalf of the Bureau as assigned.
- Assist in tracking information, reviewing reports, and preparing reports for the supervisor, CMS and Agency when needed.
- Utilize HCSIS and CIS for screening, entering information, and researching information when needed.
- Assist in monitoring of services provided to participants of autism programs
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.