Pharmacy Technician Warehouse Coordinator (ks-apm)
Pharmacy Technician | Bedford, NH | Full Time and Temporary
Pharmacy Technician Warehouse Coordinator
We have a unique opportunity available for a Pharmacy Warehouse Coordinator to join our client located in Bedford, NH. As the Warehouse Coordinator you will be responsible for the daily flow of clinical supplies between the pharmacy and nursing departments. Functions to support the pharmacy and nursing departments by working with the PSRs and clinicians to ensure that all patients/customers receive timely, accurate deliveries of supplies and medication as directed. Responsible for inventory sourcing, purchasing, and maintaining products. Maintains the inventory in compliance with legal standard. If this is of interest to you, I encourage you to apply!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs patient contact to ascertain supply needs as designated by the clinician and establish relationship with client.
- Communicates information to appropriate personnel and document accordingly.
- Generates patient orders on system.
- Coordinates and executes shipping schedule.
- Communicates with Nurse and Pharmacist to ensure availability of patient supplies and confirms deliveries. Delivers drugs and supplies for inventory, following correct purchasing procedures.
- Must have at least High School or GED experience
- One (1) year experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Must have active Pharmacy Tech New Hampshire license
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.