Member Care Coordinator
Business/Health Administration | Albuquerque, NM | Temp to Perm
MEMBER CARE COORDINATOR
An established and growing health plan with in New Mexico is currently seeking a Member Care Coordinator in their Albuquerque location. This position will involve home visits with members to perform assessments and provide health education. This is a contract position with an option to get hired.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit OR call the recruiter directly to apply: Jane Navis at 262-345-5000.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Showcase your assessment skills as you conduct Home Health visits and make recommendations to improve health outcomes
- Make a difference by seeking out resources and provide education and coaching to increase wellness goals.
- Wow them with your time management in creating streamlined reports and data that support the health initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor of Social Work or Psychology OR LVN, LPN with 1 year experience in managed care systems OR RN OR 3 years care coordination for a state managed or waiver program OR 3 years managed care systems experience.
- Experience coordinating member medical needs and providing assistance to members
- Strong PC skills
- Current state driver's license, transportation, and active insurance
We aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays. Apply Now!
HOW TO APPLY: Click on the “Apply to this job” or contact the recruiter, Jane Navis at 262-345-5000.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.