Registered Nurse (10958)
Registered Nurse / RN | Taylor, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for Registered Nurse candidates to work for our client. In this role, you will provide general nursing care to patients within a detention population
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
What’s in it for you?
- Health Insurance effective date of hire for full-time employees.
- Health & Welfare – additional per-hour rate to help offset the cost of insurance.
- 2 weeks of PTO
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Provides direct care to patients within the discipline Scope of Practice and performs functions in accordance with current accepted practice, licensure, certification, credentialing and or granted privileges.
- Provides treatment of persons throughout the life span as appropriate to discipline and facility setting.
- May be expected to respond to and or coordinate response to medical emergencies.
- Must appropriately document patient/resident encounters electronically according to current standards of care using electronic health records.
- Evaluates health care needs of residents and develops nursing care plans to meet those needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current, full and unrestricted licensed as Registered Nurse in the state of Texas.
- One year of professional experience as a licensed registered nurse.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association®.
- Verbal proficiency in Spanish (preferred, not required).
- Ability to pass a federal government security background check.
This position is dependent on contract award.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.