Medical Billing / Account Receivables (mkES)
Account Management | Irving, TX | Full Time
Medical Billing / Account Receivables
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company, aiming to help you find valuable employment in the areas of healthcare and pharmaceutical positions, is currently accepting applications for a full-time Medical Billing / Account Receivables. The position offers an opportunity to enhance and gain valuable work experience, plus we offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays.
Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation. We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply!
POSITION SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs a variety of clerical duties, such as sorting and filing correspondence, cards, invoices, receipts or other records.
- Collects information for specified report formats.
- Maintains files, posting records, compiling statistical data, making and checking calculations, preparing and sorting mail, proofreading, completing forms and checking for accuracy, answering telephones and simple typing.
- May work in one of the following functions: purchasing, material control, engineering support, human resources, marketing, manufacturing, or other areas.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is required. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
POSITION EDUCATIONAL/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a high school diploma
- 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.