Occupational Health | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
InGenesis is seeking a full-time Fiscal Assistant to support a Federal Occupational Health contract in Salt Lake City, UT.
• Associate’s degree with 1 year experience in customer service health related field or 3 years’ experience in customer account management service (to include account receivable activity).
Knowledge/Skill/Ability Set (Minimum):
• MS Office (Intermediate EXCEL skills and basic WORD);
• STM (ability to learn new systems);
• Understanding of accounts receivable;
• Multitasks, Customer relations, works well independently and as a team member;
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), leadership and organizational skills; basic understanding of services provided in occupational health and health lingo;
• Excellent organizational skills to include attention to detail and follow-through and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously are required;
• Understanding of both internal and external customer service as demonstrated on resume.
Specific tasks: (may include but not limited to):
• Population Survey (or designated data information mechanism) Distribution, Collection and Follow up.
• Funding (obligations/allocations and de-obligations, data entry, obtain signature).
• Enters funding levels and revenue estimates for maintenance customers in company database.
• Accounts Receivable/chargeback/credit card reject resolution which may include coordination of communication among customer and various FOH divisions.
• Assist customers with status reports.
• Charge QA as related to per capita calculations and/or funds availability
• Run utilization reports if needed
• Evaluation/Notification/Review of population changes with per capita manager and finance manager for operational division.
• Assist with preparation for tenant meetings.
• Researches GSA list of tenant’s vs. participants in OHC. Provides variance information to designated personnel as needed
• Maintain IAA files
• Ensures that agency specific information and Financial Information Packet mailed to customer and received via secure fax.
• Evaluation/Notification/Review of billing errors with Operating Division Representatives
• Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.