EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (SM-AN-OB)
Administrative | Coconut Grove, FL | Full Time and Temporary
Coconut Grove FL
Searching for a full-time temporary Executive Assistant for one of our clients who is an independent global recording music company with a roster of current artists that include a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. If this position is of interest, we encourage you to apply and join our Team!
- At least 5 years of prior administrative experience required
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be available to attend occasional evening showcases/events
- Time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to work with all types of personalities, resourcefulness, self-confidence, and a sense of humor
- Knowledge and ability to interact with high profile artists, managers, etc.
- Working knowledge of the music business and entertainment industry is strongly preferred. Latin music knowledge is a plus
- Ability to adapt well to constant change
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and duties on a daily basis without getting overwhelmed.
- Must be energetic, assertive and proactive
- An ability to follow through on all duties
- Calm, positive, and professional demeanor
- Exemplary written/verbal communication skills
- College degree preferred
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support to the President’s office - schedule meetings, arrange travel, manage correspondence and answer phones as needed for the office.
- Prepare business expense reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Maintain files, promotional product, archives, and other assets for the office.
- Order and maintain music product and office supplies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across all levels of the company as well as external partners and management.
- Assist in presentations, and the coordination and preparation of meetings as needed.
- Pull together various industry charts, information and reports using a variety of tools.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.