Psychology | Columbus, GA | Full Time
InGenesis has an immediate need for a Clinical Psychologist to provide services at a Federal Facility near Columbus, GA! Offering a very competitive salary and benefits package!
- Have a PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- Have an unrestricted valid GA license to practice Clinical Psychology
- Flexible and able to adapt to sudden changes in schedules and work requirements
- 2 years of supervised experience in Clinical, Counseling, or Health Psychology
- Maintains current BLS certification
- Assess and evaluate the mental health status of patients and refer to outside treatment facilities as necessary
- Completes written evaluation reports on the mental health status of referred patients
- Provides counseling, psychotherapy, behavioral analysis, and substance abuse education as needed
- Complete performance Statement of Work(SOW) available to all qualified candidates
Health/Welfare Stipend for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term disability, and AD&D policy. We provide 2 weeks PTO, 7 sick days, $1,000 Retention Bonus, 401K, shift differentials, 10 Paid Federal holidays and Medical Malpractice insurance provided.