Sr. Business Development Consultant-Healthcare (foh-3092-pm)
Marketing | Bethesda, MD | Full Time and Contract
Senior Business Development Consultant
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Business Development Consultant to support a Federal Occupational Health program in Bethesda MD.
We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays. Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity.
- Master’s degree in a related area; and
- At least 10 years of experience in health marketing or equivalent knowledge of and experience working with Federal agencies’ programs.
- Familiar with a variety of the occupational health and health promotion field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Identifies potential business, creates relationships and partners with customer agencies and negotiates program details and agreements.
- Works with product development, marketing and/or sales group to align with FOH growth strategy. This may involve participation in FOH task forces, meetings and exhibits.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.