RN-Review and Evaluation Medical CAre (pa983-3274)
Nursing | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
Review and Evaluation of Medical Care and Services
Non-Direct Patient Care
We are currently seeking qualified Registered Nurses to provide services to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The position offers a structured schedule (Monday-Friday work schedule) which allows for a great work/life balance all while servicing your local government and making a difference in your community.
If you have the following qualifications, we want to speak to you about this great opportunity!
- Must have an RN license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Multiple Positions available throughout the State of Pennsylvania
- Some travel to the regions may be necessary
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ideal candidates will have experience in one or more of the following professional areas: long term care, acute care setting, behavioral health setting, drug and alcohol setting, managed care, quality management/utilization review or other related clinical experience
- 3 years’ experience in the review and evaluation of medical information and examination of medical records/charts field
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.