Health Care | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified and talented Research Nurse to work at our client site the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. This is a full-time position with benefits. Hours are Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing with current state licensure.
- Minimum of four (4) years of related experience.
- Experience working with pediatric patients.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Provide expertise in patient care coordination and implementation of protocol requirements during onsite visits.
- Oversee the collection, data entry, and assistance with special procedures for patients with congenital disorders of glycosylation, in affiliation with NHGRI personnel.
- Organize and maintain an active referral list and master schedule for planning follow up and new patient admissions.
- Perform data entry in SharePoint, LabMatrix, UDPICS, and CTDB with NIH-based training.
- Enter orders electronic medical record (CRIS) as required.
- Collaborate with Study Coordinator and other members of the team in obtaining informed consent/assent as needed.
- Collaborate with Study Coordinator and other members of the team for the collection, processing, and handling of research and clinical laboratory samples inside and outside of NIH.
- Provide mentorship to staff nurses in order to ensure complete and competent care for patients with congenital disorders of glycosylation.
- Serve as an Associate Investigator on clinical protocols.
- Ensure that all aspects of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) are met or exceeded.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.