Health Care | San Antonio, TX | Part Time
InGenesis has an immediate need for a Part-Time Registered Nurse to work at one of our facilities in San Antonio, TX. Offering a very competitive hourly rate and benefits package!
InGenesis, is one of the fastest growing, most diversified and most successfully privately-owned staffing firms in the nation, providing leading edge talent acquisition and workforce solutions. We staff for numerous Federal, State, and Commercial Entities with over 3,000 employees nationwide! Come be a part of our winning team today!
- Provides direct nursing care to patients in hospital or health care facility.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatment and examination of patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments, observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions.
- May prepare rooms, sterilize instruments, equipment and supplies.
- Experience in IV, picc line and port access.
- Ability to set up patient for pre-procedure and observe in post-procedure for radiology services.
- Must have excellent patient communication skills and ability to work with medically fragile patients.
- Associates degree with one year of professional nursing experience.
- Current Texas RN license.
- BLS (AHA)
Health/Welfare Stipend for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term disability, and AD&D policy. We provide a 401K plan, 2 weeks PTO, 7 sick days and 10 Paid Federal holidays.
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.