Pharmacy Technician (mkES)
Pharmacy Technician | Fort Worth, TX | Full Time
Fort Worth TX
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company, aiming to help you find valuable employment in the areas of healthcare and pharmaceutical positions, is currently accepting applications for a full-time Pharmacy Technician. The position offers an opportunity to enhance and gain valuable work experience, plus we offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays.
Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation. We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply!
POSITION SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pharmacy technicians work with pharmacists to help prepare and give out prescription medication.
- May take prescriptions over the phone and in person, work with health professionals and customers, help mix medicines, count pills, measure medication, label and give instructions for medicine, and help take payments.
- Pharmacy techs are the liaison between the public and pharmacists, helping set up consultations and recommendations.
POSITION EDUCATIONAL/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Possess a certification/license (PTCB-Pharmacy Technician Certification Board) to practice as a Pharmacy Technician.
- 0-2 years of pharmacy operation experience in the field or in a related area.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.