OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH REGISTERED NURSE
Occupational Health | Vacaville, CA | Temp to Perm
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE, Vacaville, CA
InGenesis has an Occupational Health Nurse opportunity to work full time at a Fortune 500 Company in Vacaville, CA. This a one year+ opportunity working M-F from 8am-5pm. Build on your best practices with our World-Class Wellness Programs.
So, if you’re ready to encourage safe work spaces while assisting injured and ill workers’, then what are you waiting for!? Apply today.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Occupational Health RN will administer medications, lab draws and perform various minor treatments or therapies for injured or ill employees.
- You get to provide preventative health evaluations and tests to impact employee wellness.
- Occupational Health Nurse will provide case management of workers compensation and disability cases, promoting early return to work, in alignment with standard disability guidelines.
- Hold current unrestricted RN, registered nurse, license in California
- 2 years of occupational health experience
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing or equivalent education preferred.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing preferred.
We aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays. Apply Now!
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the “Apply to this job” or contact the recruiter, Jane Navis at 262-345-5000.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.