Nurse Case Manager (2414rv)
Case Management | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Nurse Case Manager
We are currently seeking a full-time Nurse Case Manager to work on site with the Federal Occupational Health (FOH) in Bethesda, MD. FOH is a non-appropriated agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that provides occupational health and wellness services exclusively to federal employees.
Join our Team! We encourage you to apply and discover more about this opportunity. Upon applying, we will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field.
- Three (3) years’ experience in worker’s compensation or related field or medical employability.
- Must be familiar with American with Disabilities Act Guidelines.
- Must possess one of the following: Certification in Case Management (CCM), Certified Rehab Nurse (CRN), or Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN).
- Must be willing to undergo a federal, criminal, and financial background check. Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Life and Disability Insurances
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.