Nurse Aide Training Program Advisor (pa1584rv1583sc)
Education | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
NURSING AIDE TRAINING PROGRAM ADVISOR
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Nursing Aide Training Program Advisor to provide services at the Pennsylvania Department of Education in Harrisburg, PA.
Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation.
- Active RN License in the State of Pennsylvania
- 4 years of experience in health occupations education preferred, but 3 are acceptable if the candidate has 1 year of experience developing and implementing health curricula or programs. Health Occupation programs are those in which students are being trained to become RN's, LPN's, nurse aides, medical assistants, EMT's, etc.
- Knowledge of long-term care nursing services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Weekly travel throughout the Commonwealth is required (approximately 500 miles per week). Candidate can expect to depart on Monday am and return on Friday pm at least every other week, which includes overnight.
- Candidate will be teaching at universities, hospitals, private licensed schools, and high schools.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.