Nurse Aide (NC2889)
Health Care | Goldsboro, NC | Full Time and Temporary
HEALTH CARE TECHNICIAN(S)
A successful and established Texas based Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for Health Care Technician(s) to service Black Mountain Neuro Medical Treatment Center. The position provides a great opportunity to enhance and/or gain valuable work experience while working within the State Employment System. The schedule allows for a great work/life balance.
Looking for Nurse Aides to work 3rd shift, 11:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m., Need coverage on weekends.
JOB FUNCTIONS (INCLUDE BE ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Obtains medical histories on patients.
- Evaluates health care needs of patients.
- Changing dressings, taking vital signs and re-positioning patients.
- Assist patients with feeding and grooming.
- As applicable, listed as a Nurse Aide by the North Carolina Division of Health Service Regulation. As applicable, listed as a Nurse Aide II by the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Must be proficient in various PC programs
- 6 months clinical experience working with the population served at the Facility preferred.
- CPI / NCI Training / Certification
PHYSICAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment
- May work extended hours
- Other (specific to the job)
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.