Health Care | Austin, TX | Part Time
Qualified MRI Technologists
We are looking for MRI Technologists to provide part-time services for a military installation in Killeen, TX
All personnel shall meet the following minimum qualifications.
- Education/CertificationRequirements: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technicians, shall be a graduate of a program in radiology technology approved by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA, or be certified by the Registry of Radiology Technologists, the American Registry of Clinical Radiography Technologists, or the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS).
- Ultrasound Technicians shall be a graduate of a program in radiology technology approved by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA. Shall have current certification by the Registry of the Radiology Technologists or the American Registry of Clinical Radiology Technologists or the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS).
- Experience: All Technologists/Technicians must have a minimum of one (1) year experience within the last two (2) years.
- Life support training. Must have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) by the American Heart Association.
- All contract HCPs shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other HCPs.
- Contract HCPs shall be required to meet Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements. The government will not reimburse for these costs.
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.
InGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.