Medical Management Specialist
Nursing | Albuquerque, NM | Temp to Perm
RN Medical Management Specialist
We have several job opportunities for RN to work as Medical Management Specialist located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. As a Medical Management Specialist, you will be responsible for conducting medical management and health education programs for customers on government health care programs. This role will include gathering, analyzing and providing date for regulatory reports.
- Active and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license in state of New Mexico
- Three (3) years clinical experience
- Three (3) years wellness or managed care experience presenting clinical issues with members/physicians is preferred
- Knowledge of the health and wellness marketplace and employer trends.
- Verbal and written communication skills including discussing medical needs with members and interfacing with internal staff/management and external vendors and community resources.
- Analytical experience including medical data analysis.
- Current NM driver's license transportation and applicable insurance
- Ability and willingness to travel within assigned territory.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, database experience and Web based applications.
Key Words: Case Manager, Health Educator, Registered Nurse, RN,