Nursing | The Woodlands, TX | Full Time
Who we are
InGenesis is a successful and established Workforce Solutions Company aiming to help you find valuable employment in the areas of nursing and healthcare positions. Today, InGenesis is one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation.
Purpose of job
- Escorts patients to and from exam rooms, physician offices, and treatment room as appropriate.
- Records patient data prior to each physician visit, including but not limited to, vital signs, height, weight, allergies, and medication changes.
- Obtains all necessary patient records as required by physician prior to treatment or procedures.
- Prepares and stocks exam/treatment rooms and orders supplies as needed.
- Assists physicians with exams and procedures as requested.
- Administers subcutaneous and intramuscular injections, as delegated by RN or physician.
- Maintains all exam/treatment room disinfection protocols.
- Answers patient telephone calls for referral to physician or nurse/pharmacist.
- Phones in prescriptions and makes other patient calls as directed by physicians and RN.
- Informs physician of patient reschedules and no shows.
- Performs other administrative duties, i.e. typing, filing faxing, chart preparation, reception, etc., as requested by supervisor or physician.
Entry level position 0-3 years’ experience.
At InGenesis we aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays.
Ensure your next employment opportunity.
Apply now by contacting Ernest Saldivar at 210-366-0033 x337 or submitting your resume.