Business/Health Administration | Albuquerque, NM | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a few highly qualified HEDIS Review Nurses (will train) to work at one of 3 client sites located in Albuquerque, NM OR Southern NM (Las Cruces Area) OR Eastern NM (Hobbs, Roswell and Carlsbad areas). The project runs from January – May, hours are Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. Some weekends and possible OT.
- Current/Active Nursing License (Preferences for RN or LPN with 2-4 years of clinical experience).
- Experience with HEDIS preferred, will accept candidates with Chart Review/ UR / Home Health CM/QA
- Familiarity with medical records and an ability to extract pertinent medical information
- PC proficiency to include a variety of EMR systems and Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel.
- Responsible for completing auditing and/or medical records review projects.
- May include medical records reviews, data collection, and chart abstractions.
- May be required to call providers offices and research claim system for additional information.
- Will travel locally to extract records.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
TO APPLY: Click on the submit to apply or contact the recruiter, Jane Navis at 262-345-5000.