Health Information Technician 3965
Records Healthcare Management | Highland Hills, OH | Part Time
HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNICIAN (HIT)
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO EARN VALUABLE WORK EXPERCIENCE! The STATE OF OHIO is seeking energetic and motivated HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNICIANS to service their state healthcare facilities. Join the InGenesis Team and make a difference in your community.
Part time opportunity
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- 3 Courses OR 9 month’s experience in records management
- 1 Course OR 3 month’s experience in medical terminology
- 1 Course OR 3 month’s experience in typing OR
- Equivalent of minimum class qualifications
- Compiles health information
- Types health information forms
- Compiles and types statistical reports such as daily and monthly census, Medicaid days, admissions, discharges, or length of stay
- Files reports into health information records, records information in logs & files & retrieves health information records in filing system
- Provides information from health information records after determining appropriateness of request
- Coordinates with other departments concerning health information records procedures
- Any additional duty as described in Position Description that will be provided to interested candidates for review.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.