Facility | Columbus, GA | Part Time
InGenesis has an immediate need for a Georgia State Licensed Dentist to provide services at a Federal Facility near Columbus, GA. Offering a very competitive hourly rate!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts a program of primary dental care
- Provides dental treatment and advice
- Secures case history
- Examines patients, utilizes diagnostic equipment as appropriate
- Refers patients beyond scope of the on-site primary care
- Prescribes/Dispenses appropriate medication to patients
- Provides professional dental supervision to the assigned staff
- Full performance of job reqirements available upon request
Please contact Wendee Willams to discuss this incredible and rewarding opportunity!
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, medical condition or pregnancy. All interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume that details their education and professional experience specific to this job description. All requirements must be met for consideration to be given.
InGenesis, is one of the fastest growing, most diversified and most successfully privately owned staffing firms in the nation, providing leading edge talent acquisition and workforce solutions. We staff for numerous Federal, State, and Commerical Entities with over 3,000 employees nationwide! Come be a part of our winning team today!