CUSTOMER ADMINISTRATIVE – FISCAL ASSISTANT (foh-3334-pm)
Administrative | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time and Contract
CUSTOMER ADMINISTRATIVE – FISCAL ASSISTANT
Salt Lake City UT
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Customer Administrative-Fiscal Assistant to support a Federal Occupational Health contract in Salt Lake City, UT.
Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity.
Associate degree with 1-year experience in customer service health related field or 3 years’ experience in customer account management service (to include account receivable activity).
Knowledge/Skill/Ability Set (Minimum):
- MS Office (Intermediate EXCEL skills and basic WORD);
- STM (ability to learn new systems);
- Understanding of accounts receivable;
- Multitasks, Customer relations, works well independently and as a team member;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), leadership and organizational skills; basic understanding of services provided in occupational health and health lingo;
- Excellent organizational skills to include attention to detail and follow-through and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously are required;
- Understanding of both internal and external customer service as demonstrated on resume.
Specific tasks: (may include but not limited to):
- Population Survey (or designated data information mechanism) Distribution, Collection and Follow up.
- Funding (obligations/allocations and de-obligations, data entry, obtain signature).
- Enters funding levels and revenue estimates for maintenance customers in company database.
- Accounts Receivable/chargeback/credit card reject resolution which may include coordination of communication among customer and various FOH divisions.
- Assist customers with status reports.
- Charge QA as related to per capita calculations and/or funds availability
- Run utilization reports if needed
- Evaluation/Notification/Review of population changes with per capita manager and finance manager for operational division.
- Assist with preparation for tenant meetings.
- Researches GSA list of tenant’s vs. participants in OHC. Provides variance information to designated personnel as needed
- Maintain IAA files
- Ensures that agency specific information and Financial Information Packet mailed to customer and received via secure fax.
- Evaluation/Notification/Review of billing errors with Operating Division Representatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.