Nursing | Farmington Hills, MI | Full Time
We have an full time job opportunity for a Clinical Manager to work in Novi. MI. As a Clinical Manager, you will be responsible for the management and oversight of the Medical Assessment and Vocational Assessment service areas. Ensuring operational efficiency, and accuracy, staff management and training.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures clients are served at the highest level of satisfaction through quality service
- Monitors daily internal activity report to identify problems or potential problems
- Communicates with clients, claimant/patient, or medical provider if necessary
- Providing guidance and direction to employees and staff to assist with problem resolution
- Provides leadership, strategic oversight and guidance
- Responsible for ongoing quality improvement efforts such as assisting in the development and implementation of training modules specific to department and staff needs.
Bachelors in Nursing or a degree in an equivalent field of study
Minimum of (5) five years clinical experience
Previous experience working at a senior leadership level with responsibility for oversight of a team
Key words: nurse manager, unit manager, lead nurse, registered nurse, RN, nurse supervisor, charge nurse