Clinical Education Specialist / Travel Nurse / RN
Health Care | Chattanooga, TN | Contract
Clinical Education Specialist / Travel Nurse / Cardiology Nurse
InGenesis Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Applications Specialist (CAS) / Travel Nurse to work with our client who will be supporting their customers in the Carolinas, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas. Experience in Cardiology a MUST! If you are someone looking for travel work on a part time / long term basis, apply today!
In this role, you will administer and coordinate formal training classes at the assigned customer installation site. Be responsible for post-sale customer support including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support. Support the sale of the products to the medical community by assisting the field Sales representatives with pre-sale demonstrations and clinical trials.
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Coordinate the delivery of customer training with the Field Engineer and Sales groups.
- Support the sales process in technical presentations of (modality) products where applicable.
- Answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Produce well-written post-training reports and to provide written product feedback.
- Support tradeshow activity.
- Successful candidate will be a self-starter, self-directed individual in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment. Possess strong customer management skills and the ability to work in high-pressure environments
- BS/BA, Associates or RT certification.
- 5 years clinical experience in Cardiology; 3 years of modality experience,
- Knowledgeable on the latest product platform, specifically Helical scanning.
- Willingness to travel extensively (4 to 5 days a week, including weekends).
- All clinical, modality and product experience must be current.
- Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment.
- Ability to operate a PC and use Windows based software.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.