Dietitian | Harrisburg, PA | Part Time
InGenesis has a need for a part time Clinical Dietitian, providing services for a State of PA facility.
- This contract position reports directly to an Aging Services Specialist
- Policy Evaluation and Development, Technical Assistance to the Area Agencies on Aging, Monitoring of Nutrition Programs, and Nutrition Education
- The full performance Statement of Work(SOW) is available upon request
- Bachelor's of Science Degree
- Licensed in the state of PA as a Registered Dietitian
- Successfully completed the Registration Examination for Dietitians
- Clinical nutrition experience preferred.
- Completed a supervised practice program accredited by CADE.
- Registered as a Dietitian with the Commission on Registration of the American Dietetic Association
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, medical condition or pregnancy. All interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume that details their education and professional experience specific to this job description. All requirements must be met for consideration to be given.