Case Management Nurse (pa3313cc3312sc3403rs)
Case Management | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
Case Management Nurse
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Case Management Nurse. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity.
Consultant in this position will serve as a Clinical Management Consultant for the Department of Human Services, Office of Medical Assistance Programs
- Be available as a full-time consultant approximately 37.5 hrs. per week;
- Possess an active Pennsylvania Registered Nurse license;
- CCM (Certified Case Manager) REQUIRED, administered through CCMC (Commission or Case Management Certification) or the National Academy of Certified Care Managers or American Nurses Credentialing Center; or attain certification after 12 months of continuous employment from the date of hire. Continued employment would be conditional on the candidate obtaining certification within the said time;
- Possess a documented work history of two or more years of experience in case management or a related field;
- Possess basic computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs;
- Case manager will perform the six (6) essential activities of case management: assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Follow the Standards of Practice for Case Management as established by the Case Management Society of America (CMSA)
- Previous Case Management/ Home Health Experience
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3 yrs. experience in a clinical setting; preferably also having home health experience.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.