Accounting | Atlanta, GA | Temporary
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a temporary AP Accountant to work at work at a State of Georgia facility located in Atlanta, GA. Position is a two-month assignment, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. Position starts immediately.
- 5 years of experience in accounts payable
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently ;
- High degree of accuracy;
- Be a quick learner;
- PeopleSoft Skills;
- Computer Skills (Advanced MS Excel)
Required Education or Qualifications: Bachelor's degree preferred
- Create financial reports
- Analyze spreadsheets
- Process financial information and rectify variances
- Process invoices, grant agreements and end-of-year closeout related matters
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.