Admissions Applications Evaluator - Warrensville Heights (ou-cg)
Administration | Warrensville Heights, OH | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Admissions Applications Evaluator
We are currently accepting applications for a part-time Admissions Applications Evaluator to provide their expertise in an academic setting. This opportunity is a temporary/contract position (20 hours per week within a Monday-Friday 8a-5p timeframe).
Our aim is to help you find valuable employment. We focus on placing professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity.
Supports a busy academic office. Performs a comprehensive evaluation of prospective student applications for the purpose of recommending admissions decisions. Utilizes knowledge of institutional requirements and needs as well as applicant qualifications to make recommendations. Determines and requests necessary documentation to support decisions. Responsible in creating detailed notes summarizing the evaluation results. Responsible for monitoring and analyzing historical and current recruitment and admission data and trends and utilizing that information in decision-making. Serve and vote on an Admission Committee and present cases to the Appeal Committee and advocate for decisions on behalf of candidates and the institution.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Experience in higher education or working in undergraduate admissions or secondary education will be given preference.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and committed to operating with integrity and sensitivity for confidentiality.
- Must possess a knowledge of and abide by the Statements and Principles of Good Practice of the National Association for College Admission Counseling.
- Must have an understanding of college preparation and the types of curricula available in a college preparatory secondary or post-secondary experience.
- Must be able to synthesize a case for admission or denial within the context of information available.
- Must have a strong ability to prioritize work and be highly organized.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.