Administrative Assistant - Associate (U2303mz)
Administrative | San Antonio, TX | Full Time and Temporary
Administrative Assistant - Associate
San Antonio TX
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Administrative Assistant-Associate to work at our client site located in San Antonio TX. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collegian environment and work closely with experienced practitioners to educate and inspire future healthcare staff.
POSITION ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transporter position will greet patients and assist with transporting from parking lot drop off point to clinic appointment location.
- Must be able to lift, bend, push wheelchairs, assist with loading/unloading patient into vehicle.
- Requires standing for extended periods and assist with directions to clinic locations.
- This position is often used both as a transporter and as back up to Release of Information Department
- Perform other duties and clerical duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED plus three to five years of secretarial or typing and clerical experience.
- Secretarial/vocational training may be substituted for one year of secretarial or typing experience.
- Proficient computer skills in applicable MS Office Programs.
- Familiarity with medical records or medical terminology required
- Experience in Electronic Medical records required. Experience with EPIC preferred
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.