Quality Improvement Manager (3442)
Health Promotion Manager | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Quality Improvement Manager
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis seeks a Quality Improvement Manager (QIM) which requires the possession of excellent communication skills both verbal and written, requires the ability to lead and facilitate large and small groups and requires knowledge of HIV prevention and care. In this role, the QIM will work in collaboration with the Care Team to ensure the quality of services and activities remain free from stigma and free from discrimination for individuals at risk for or living with HIV. The QIM will promote and fulfill the mission of the department of a full continuum of HIV related services: Prevent – Test – Link – Treat – Retain/Re-engage. In working with a diverse population, the QIM must recognize and appreciate the strength in that diversity and be respectful, empathetic, and treat everyone equally. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree is preferred, or substantial work experience in clinical or HIV related services
• Master's Degree in Health Services Administration – Desired
• Proven experience and a working knowledge of quality management including quality assurance and improvement activities and analysis
• Established quality management activities including SWOT analysis, PDCA cycle, LEAN, and/or other related quality development
• Quality Management methodology experience such as LEAN, PDCA cycle, or SWOT Analysis - Required
• Computer Database Expertise - Highly Desired
• Requires the ability to interpret and implement policy
• Requires the possession of excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Must be self-motivated and demonstrates initiative and innovative thinking
• Must present oneself with integrity and professionalism as a representative of the department
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.