Social and Content Coordinator
Marketing | Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.This is a one year fixed term opportunity
This is a newly created role to support the development and delivery of digital content to engage, grow and retain the interest of IDP’s large international student cohort in Australia and New Zealand
What You will do:
Content for Web and Digital
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement content strategy, plan and schedule for SSA with primary objective on leads acquisition growth
- Develop, upload and maintain content for IDP Australia and New Zealand websites, blogs and social media channels, ensuring content are highly engaging and up-to-date to grow subscribers and engagement
- Help to develop and execute Social Media Strategy with support from Digital Marketing Manager.
- Manage user-generated content on social media sites
- Manage all activities on our social platform including but not limited to; Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, YouTube, Little Red Book, Weibo, Douyin and such other social platforms which may be on trend
User Generated Content
- Help ensure the content we generate from counsellors or students is fit for publishing
- Seek permission for student content and ensure fit for purpose
- Develop ideas derived from online/offline research
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content you are writing
- Stay up to date with policy and visa changes, which potentially impact on our customers
- Work with Marketing, Website, CRM and SEO teams and other key content roles in the business like the Content and Social Strategist.
- Contribute to and be an active member of the IDP community of best practice for Content and Social
- Build positive and effective relationships across all levels and functions of the organisation to deliver required results
You are great at:
- Researching and planning content using online tools such as Google Trends, Keyword Planner, social listening tools etc
- Content management systems and email marketing tools
- Planning, prioritising and meeting deadlines
You need to have:
- Degree qualified in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field