Digital Insights Analyst
Digital Campus - Experience & Research | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
The Digital Insights Analyst supports IDP’s content strategy across IELTS and Student Placement, by coordinating with teams to: synthesise data into actionable plans, develop documents that will assist marketing efforts, manage the internal comms process for content and social, and conduct CMS training sessions for regional stakeholders.
Analysis and reporting
- Coordinate with the Customer Experience, Analytics, SEO and Data teams to generate reports that drive global content strategy plans.
- Support a collaborative approach to content, data and SEO work across the globe through documentation and development of inputs.
- Turn data and insights generated by various team members into digestible and actionable solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to coordinate the execution of the content strategy
- Run technical training and lead the creation of technical documents for the SmartEdit and Contentful CMS’.
Content development and CMS management
- Upload and edit content and new features across the IDP and IELTS digital ecosystem (web, app etc.).
- Assist the team in fixing issues and in Sprint release requirements.
- Assist with service desk tickets raised by regional and global stakeholders.
- Assist with writing, uploading and maintaining technical help guides.
- Experience in content marketing and other key areas described above.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail in data, writing and design
- An inquisitive mind and a knack for problem solving
- Design and/or data background
- Experience with content management systems (CMS)
- Experience with programming languages
- Experience in technical documentation