Senior Reporting Analyst
Digital Campus - Human Resources | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
This position will support IDP System reporting service for our global customers, working closely with various cross functional groups, clients, and third-party vendors to resolve incidents and fulfilling requests pertaining data, analytics, and reports. You will ensure high data integrity and confidentiality is maintained within IDP maintained systems, tools and adhere to the standard set of processes.
Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other
strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
• Data maintenance and cleansing activities
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, Experience with Power BI and SQL, HR Analytics is highly desirable.
• Foster change and deliver business results using effective teamwork, communication and
problem identification and resolution skills.
• Focus on achieving outcomes using good judgement and quick decisions that lead to
• Assist in the development of software programming/custom scripts to automate data input,
data retrieval, manipulation, and analysis, application of statistics, and visualization tools.
• Produce reports, dashboards in acceptable frequency and on a recurring cycle.
• Develop functional requirements for reports based on discussions and design sessions with
the key customers & stakeholders.
• Document findings and recommendations and communicate ideas and concepts related to
data analysis/modelling effectively through both verbal and written channels.
• Translate requirements to dissect and translate the underlying request into the reports.
• Work with Implementation and program management teams to transition new projects into
normal day to day activities.
• Provides off hours (on-call) support as it relates to IT functional area.
• Student Placement Counsellors, Clients relations
• Student Placement Operations team
• Student placement Marketing team
• Student placement Tech & Development teams
• Service Desk team
• Business Intelligence Hub team
• DigiTech & iHub team
• Third party vendors, partners, and suppliers
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR :
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional in computer science application, computer
systems analysis, or a related field.
• Minimum of 4 Years of experience working on business data analysis and data
• Strong understanding of relational database concepts and technical skills in the areas of
data and database management, usage of ETL & data quality tools.
• Good Computing skills with a strong understanding of using Microsoft Office tools like Excel,
SQL, Power BI, Tableau & other related platforms.
• Ability to effectively articulate data, data flows challenges and solution across integrated
• Sound Statistical knowledge & Data visualization techniques.
• Solid leadership skills including the ability to identify and leverage internal and external
resources in a complex business environment.
• Drive Results – Ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity,
and rapid change with time management.
• Experience in business process improvement and driving governance requirements.
• Experience in supporting customers around the globe and willing to work in shift hours
• Self-motivated, pro-active individual with an analytical mindset, problem-solving and
excellent attention to detail.
• Experience working on Cloud-based applications and standard Business Analytics tools
• Any certification related to Data/Business analytics
• Knowledge and experience in effectively working with the ITIL framework
• Experience working in Agile methodology
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.