Digital Analytics Analyst
Digital Campus | Hybrid in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education
services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand
institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along
their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities, and
organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based
around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider
communities. IDP over its half a century’s business service provider has an enormous volume of data which is its
core IP. IDP operates in 33 countries for Student placement and in 60 countries for IELTS. Our websites have over
100 million visitors a year and have the World’s most comprehensive course and institution search across 40+
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our
customers to achieve global success.
You’ll spend time on the following:
The Data Analyst is responsible for elevating the marketing analytics practice to achieve a data-driven culture
data-driven culture by utilizing his/her intensive data mining skills. He/she will work on all marketing channels of
IDP - Web, events & others to support digital analytics initiatives to contribute to IDP’s conversion. The resource
will be responsible for analyzing all types of data to identify areas of opportunities and delivering actionable
recommendations. He/she will have a strong background in web analytics implementation and data analysis and
is able to bring data to life through storytelling and data visualization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and education
- At least 3-4 years of experience in digital analytics / E2E data analysis
- Hands on experience with Google analytics (GA 3/ GA4) and Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge / Hands on of visualization tools viz. Power BI / Tableau
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Self-motivated, independent thinker
Take responsibility for Outcomes
You love technology, are continuously learning and extending your knowledge of best practice and the business
value of technology innovations.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
• Responsible for set-up and management of analytics logging and reporting across IDP websites and
• Encourage a culture of tracking and conversion in the business by ensuring that all major initiatives are
tracked, and lessons learned.
• Partner with key stakeholders and digital marketing teams to implement and track analytics initiatives
across teams; serve as contact for analytics/tracking requests.
• Assist in tag management services and user acceptance testing of site tags to maintain integrity across
multiple sources of data.
• Performs assessments to align technology and reporting solutions with business initiatives.
• Leverage data to gain insights into user behaviour / experience to drive our user experience, digital &
content marketing strategies.
• Conduct online surveys / research basis user behaviour trends and analyse responses to drive informed
data driven decisions.
• Deliver the analytics strategy so we can have transparent ROI and understand attribution of paid
• Build automated dashboards identifying key performance indicators for marketing that drive actionable
• Support both structured and adhoc analysis to optimize the customer experience across all the channels
that our customers can connect with IDP.
• Identify optimization opportunities and continually bring forward ideas and insights.
• Have good experience in A/B and multi-variate testing to understand the user behaviour.
• Should hold the data sanctity coming into the Google Analytics and keep a tab on it daily.
• Design and document analytics tracking specifications for various digital channels, including web, mobile
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We
encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective
collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative, and seek new
ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities, and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive workplaces that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and
views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We
respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure
employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.