Digital Campus - Delivery Management | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
Being the global leader in international education services, for more than 50 years IDP has been the pioneer in this sector, specializing in combining human expertise with leading technology to help people reach their global ambitions. Operating in more than 50 countries around the world, IDP values and celebrates diversity, fostering a safe and inclusive workplace.
IDP Education Ltd is the proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System), the world’s most popular high stakes English language proficiency test.
To learn more about us and our various service lines, please visit https://www.careers.idp.com/what-we-do
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture, then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Overall Responsibility in delivering quality projects and products as per the BRD within the specified time line. Should be able to lead/handle a team to write and test code effectively and must work with business owners overseas. Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. May participate in the design and/or testing phases. Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress and provide corrective supervision if necessary. Work cross-functionally across teams to solve problems and implement changes. Follow defined, agreed upon project management plans.
- Candidates with good experience with SDLC
- Minimum 6+ years of hard core coding experience is mandatory
- Excellent hands on coding in JAVA, ‘AWS/Microservices/Python will be added advantage’
- Over all 9-13 Experience is mandatory.
- Mandatory 2+ years of people management experience required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the development team and work closely with Technical architects.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule.
- Manage the daily meetings. Coordinate between UX development and QA cycles.
- Responsible for communicating the impact items to other teams.
- Bring technical items to the tech forum and responsible for sorting out any performance issues in a release cycle.
- Escalate scheduled delays and unresolved issues and problems to Tech PM.
- Ensure security of data and network access.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Perform system audits and assesses their outcomes.
- Ensure that members adhere to standards followed in the project on all of their deliverables.
- Help keep the team focused and be on track.
- Train and integrate new team members and pro-actively support the continued development of existing team members.
- Effectively manage team members in line with company policy and procedures, including performance, development, disciplinary and conflict resolution with effective feedback.
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.