Counsellor - Ha Noi
English Language Teaching | Location, Job description | Full Time
Australian Center for Education and Training (ACET) provides high-quality English language programs designed to prepare students for success in overseas study and their future careers. ACET was established in 2002 as a cooperation between IDP Education and UTS:Insearch, the language centre of the University of Technology, Sydney.
ACET operates 4 training centres in Hanoi and HCMC. ACET employs approximately 200 qualified and experienced employees. ACET has an excellent reputation as the leading provider in Vietnam of English pathway programmes to overseas study.
- Efficient and high quality supporting and managing the implementation of Sales and Customer Care at the centres
- Responsible for sales management and customer care to all internal and external customers
- Quality of customer experience in line with centre goals
- Achieve high numbers of New sales and conversion rates
- Managing retention and student customer satisfaction
- Ensure all operational targets given are being met( Revenue target/ New Sales/ Enquiry target)
- Able to report on all aspects of the responsible areas related to sales and customer service
- Fully updated of work and coordinate well to maximize customer experience
- Identify opportunities to develop improve and add value to the customer service in line with the strategic goal of centre and the organization
- Perform other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
- Intermediate level English ability, computing skills
- Selling skills
- Administration skills
- 44 hours per week, working in shift, working in the morning shift or afternoon shift, working on the weekend
- Willing to work overtime during a busy time
- Weekend duty rosters
ACET’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive workplaces that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views and provide opportunities for personal, professional, and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles, and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.