Education Counselor (Canada) - Pondok Indah
Student Placement | DKI Jakarta, South Jakarta, Indonesia | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
- Counselling of students on Canada studies, providing visa and admission information
- Communicating with respective Canada universities
- Plan, organize and implement student visa processing
- Participate in exhibitions or seminar/ interview programs or other outreach activities to convert existing leads , generated by the Marketing / Manager / Other conversion generating activities
- Conduct other activities as part of ‘after sales services’ and to maintain relationship with IDP’s current students & alumni
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field, Canada graduate or previous experience in Education Counselling is preferred
- Education counselling skills which include:
- Basic knowledge of Canada
- Basic knowledge of Canada culture and geographic region
- Basic knowledge of Canada university courses
- Basic knowledge of visa rules and regulations
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.