Senior Talent Advisor
People Experience | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The job profile is to understand the recruitment requirement that comes across all departments and to deliver the same as per the TAT discussed. The requirement would include technical and semi- technical positions.
- Minimum 4+ year’s hands-on experience in recruitment for IT industries (technical recruitment experience).
- Experience/knowledge in End to End recruitment Life Cycle.
- Should possess strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Must have experience in End to End recruitment cycle for both technical & semi-technical positions
- Must have understanding in business requirements and deliver as per the requirements / business needs.
- Must have experience in recruiting through various channels like job portal, social media and employee referrals.
- Should have solid experience in headhunting and industry mapping.
- Must have experience in hiring in large numbers and across all verticals for junior level, mid-level and senior level positions.
- Hands-on experience in working with niche skillsets would be an added advantage.
- Should pose an excellent understanding of the business requirements and demonstrate the eagerness to close critical positions within the given TAT.