Sales Support, SES, and Training Manager
Student Placement Operations | Manila, Philippines | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
Pivotal role in student placement business which works across functions. The incumbent should be able to influence student placement teams in offices in Philippines to adopt standard processes for Activity Calendar, Referral Leads and Cvent. Should have good cross-functional working skills and able to work seamlessly with other functions like CDMs, Marketing & Finance to understand and integrate plans at branch level. Past exposure/experience in trainings will be preferred.
- To improve pipeline management through the entire student lifecycle through the support of reporting tools and review process.
- Build standard processes to improve Conversions and Customer experience.
- Support in the SP Meeting and Pipeline Workshop & review progress month on month.
- Pre-planning/Mapping/Execution of activities
- Increase Customer Referrals leads and achieve Country Referral Targets. Reviewing the process of referrals, sharing best practices, and sharing dashboards
- Drive Student Essentials Services adoption and achieve Country SES targets. Reviewing the process of SES, sharing best practices, and sharing dashboards
- Regular audits to drive adherence of documentation and standard procedure of applications and finalizations.
Process Improvement within Branches
- Close tracking First time walk-in lead trends by office, by destination, and walk-in adoption
- Tracking of HWL-Applied conversion by destination vs Target and vs LY, including by Lead Source and flagging it to the branches and marketing team to mitigate gaps and achieve deficit in volumes.
- Effective working and readiness of weekly Sales & Ops review meeting and Bi-annual Pipeline workshop
Compliance and Audits
- Conduct auditing in CRM to gauge service delivery and process compliance
- Implement clear feedback process for action planning and follow-up
- Benchmarking of all parameters related to Branch processes to identify gaps with variances in reports.
Activity Calendar Planning and Execution
- Analyze web lead flow and help branches in planning activities to generate offline leads to compensate web lead shortfall
- Align with Destination Teams, Office Managers, and Marketing Team to develop plans for initiating activities
- Track the progress of planned activities against approved plan and budget. Share weekly updates with all stakeholders
- Successful and smooth execution of F2F and Virtual events, coordinating with Marketing team, Destination team, and Sales and Operations team for the event readiness
Provide inputs and take necessary actions to the ongoing development and maintenance of service and client management performance standards and benchmarks for the offices.
Drive and guide the participation in and execution of global improvement projects where applicable.
Increase Referral Lead base
- Close monitoring on Referral leads and on process flow
- Regular hand holding and trainings to offices/branches and Counsellors who are trending behind the target in generating referrals. Sharing best practices of best performing Counsellors/branches/offices
- Analyzing volume of referrals by branch/office by Counsellor
- Work with Marketing teams to design online Referral campaign, offline Marketing collaterals to build importance of Referrals during counselling and events
Communications and Problem Solving
- Speedily determine when an issue needs to be escalated to the Immediate Manager for resolution.
- Proactively provide timely feedback and advice to the Immediate Manager on the management of offices
- Supporting in planning and execution of STAR training by preparing training calendar for every 6 months. Keep a progress track of trained staff by monitoring the pre-training and post-training performance
- Head SES adoption in country through training of each Counsellor, sharing of best practice, and working with Marketing to promote importance of acquiring SES through IDP
- Monitor month on month achievement of targets for SES and recommend actions to mitigate any gaps
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree. Master’s in Business Management with Data Analytics will be preferred
- Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders
- Strong problem and resolution skills
- Strong Data Analytics skills
- Experience in working with CRM systems will be desirable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, and effectively manage time
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy