Regional Finance Manager / Assistant Manager- SEA (FP&A)
Finance | Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
An Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) Top 100 business, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand institutions and English-language testing.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other.
IDP is truly international. We have a culture that celebrates diversity. With more than 5,000 people around the world, when you join IDP you become part of a connected community that supports you from where you are today, to where you want to be tomorrow.
The Regional Finance Manager / Assistant Manager will be responsible for leading the business planning and analysis process to track results & performances and highlight business opportunities across all seven IDP South East Asia (SEA) key markets.
The RFM will work closely with the Regional leadership team in the FP&A area and with the SEA Country Leadership teams, HQ finance, and Shared services teams periodically.
The role offers exposure to commercial finance planning activities, enabling wide personal skill development for the right candidate.
This full-time opportunity is based in Singapore, reporting to the Regional Finance Director – SEA and managing a team.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of FP&A experience in MNC organisations. Regional work scope experience within APAC an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or equivalent. Post graduate accounting or finance qualifications are preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with experience working with colleagues in different levels and geographies in an organisation.
- Customer-centric attitude with positive & productive work behaviours
- Operate proactively with minimal supervision and ability to handle demanding and fast-changing business conditions
- Ability to manage and motivate team
- Be a reliable and consistent performer
- Moves swiftly and has ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
- Hands on, with ability to use MS Excel and Powerpoint effectively
Only candidates with the existing Singapore work rights will be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the recruiter.
Why join us:
At IDP, we value diversity, and you can be yourself, be seen, heard, valued, and celebrated every day for your meaningful contributions.
If you identify as a member of an underrepresented community, we encourage you to apply.
- Salary and title commensurate with skills and experience
- Professional development programs to grow your career
- Be a part of a creative and collaborative truly global workforce
- Medical and dental coverage for employee and dependents
- Modern offices located at Raffles Place