Nationwide Business Development Manager (Hochiminh City,Vietnam)
Marketing | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
Australian Centre for Education and Training (ACET) provides high quality English language programmes that prepare students for success in overseas study and their future careers.
ACET was established in 2002 as a cooperation between IDP Education and UTS:Insearch, (University of
Technology, Sydney). ACET operates 4 training centres in Hanoi and HCMC, with approximately 2,000 students enrolled studying intensive and semi-intensive English language courses. ACET employs approximately 100 qualified and experienced teachers.
The core programmes offered are Academic English, IELTS and Teens and bespoke corporate language training. ACET has an excellent reputation as the leading provider in Vietnam of English pathway programmes to overseas study.
- Strategy and marketing plan Development
- Work closely with sales team for seamless leads conversion process and activities
- Coperate with IDP and Insearch driving synergies and effectiveness for marketing initiatives
- Business planning and Multi channel Strategy
- Budget management
- Peple leadership and development
- Web and E-marketing
- Analytics and Reprting
- Public relations
- 5–7+ years of applied marketing experience with a strong digital marketing focus
- MBA degree is preferred
- Experience develping and implementing high-level marketing strategy and plans
- Driving the implementatin of commercially focussed business planning principles and developing innovative growth strategies to expand an established business
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter,YouTube, and other local media platforms Experience with Web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Proficiency with marketing automation and blogging software features to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Ability to think independently, thoroughly, and critically in fast-paced contexts
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders from local, national, and international constituencies
- Excellent cmmunication and creative-thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Maintaining a high level of trust and team spirit and camaraderie with the country leadership team while challenging the performance of team
- Ability to foster collaboration and trust, work collegiality, and inspire others to high levels of performance
- Ability to travel as needed to work with key agents or feeder schools in developing messaging and look and feel of marketing materials
- Eligible to work in the hiring location without sponsorship
- 15 days recreational Leave
- 10 day sick leave at 100% salary with the appropriate medical certificates which are acceptable by the local Social Insurance Office.
- Social Insurance (according to VN labor law)
- Health Insurance (according to VN labor law)
- Studying English course at ACET.