Marketing | Melbourne, Australia | Full Time
IDP transforms the lives of students across the globe. And we believe in doing the same for our staff.
There are no limits to what you can achieve with us. You'll not only help people to pursue their dreams through education, you'll build your skills for the future in our creative and agile digital culture.
Let's talk about you:
- You have a playful, curious mind
- Your enthusiasm is contagious
- You ask tough questions
- You love to make people laugh, but you know when it’s time to put on your big-boy pants
- You're an influencer and thought leader
- You want a career that's never dull
At IDP, you will grow and you will master. You will support and be supported by a team of young (and young at heart) high-achievers. You will have the freedom to do meaningful work that you believe in.
The Multimedia Designer will be responsible for overseeing the video production process, including creating compelling finished content from supplied raw footage. Working with content and social media roles, the Multimedia Designer creates compelling digital assets for web and online channels.
- Work with external partners to create compelling visual student stories that drive engagement and leads
- Edit raw footage to cut scenes, insert transition effects and overlays, enhance sound, apply music and create finished pieces for publishing across multiple channels
- Apply metadata, descriptions and other SEO techniques to content
- Collaborate with team on scripts and storyboards
- Perform video and photo editing, post-production, plus asset management and storage
- Work with content and social media roles on delivering social media video projects, including live video
- Expand the IDP brand by creating new designs (using core design elements) together with creating, correcting and manipulating photos and rich media (animation and video)
- Scout, research and/or prepare site locations or studio environment
- Design online banners, landing pages, email templates, online ads
- Create social media assets, including video
- Create motion graphics for video and other digital media
- Champion the application of IDP’s brand on UI designs and elements, such as forms, search filters and iconography
- Act as an ambassador for the brand, document addendums to UI design application, and expand IDP’s brand guidelines
- Create graphical concepts and interface designs from supplied wireframes
- Design and create prototypes and mock-ups
- Work with UX and developers to find design solutions to product challenges and user needs
- Make effective use of analytics to evaluate effectiveness of the content you produce
- Proactively offer ideas on how to improve lead numbers and lead quality
- Understand market trends and communicate key findings
- Maintain strong relationships with IDP’s network and support marketing staff with strategic advice on video, design and content best practice
- Contribute to and be an active member of the IDP Community of Best Practice for Content and Social
- Build positive and effective relationships across all levels and functions of the organisation to deliver required results
- Contribute to building a positive work environment within the team based on a shared commitment to IDP’s values and quality
- Work with content and social roles, interns and external partners to produce and curate student stories
- Cross-skill within the content team in social media and content writing
- Strong knowledge of modern online communications tools, including, but not limited to, video platforms, blogs, podcasts, and live streaming
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital touchpoints
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or higher degree specialising or majoring in design, video production, digital media, marketing, or related field (or equivalent professional experience)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in multimedia production
- Excellent skills in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) or equivalent
- Excellent skills in Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Premier Pro or equivalent
- Experience managing production of video content from conception to production, from social media video to long form narratives
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.