Marketing | Singapore | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
This position will be responsible for content creation for IDP Singapore website and IDP social media channels. We need a team member to manage end to end implementation of IDP Education’s marketing and brand communications. This heavily involves development of content, both web and SEO content, across multiple platforms and channels.
This individual should be an expert in digital marketing content development and adept in producing content in print and traditional media. Analytical skill is also critical to uncover market insights and develop the right content response. This position will work closely with marketing team in Singapore and regional marketing team.
- Up to date administration of IDP owned web using Content Management System (CMS) for both Student Placement services and IELTS.
- Perform daily updates and posts on IDP blogs and social media both Student Placement services and IELTS.
- Coordinate production of online and offline materials according to required specifications across all channels.
Outreach & Engagements
- Drive engagement campaigns and activities in local school network in collaboration with Business Development team
- Develop and manage year-round outreach and engagement calendar aligned to key intake and examination periods to enhance engagement effectiveness.
- Optimize IDP’s marketing automation channels and platforms to strengthen lead nurturing processes through EDMs, content, and social channels.
- Implement effective end-user database segmentation to develop nurturing strategy and content targeted towards each segment
- Build and manage a content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to the company’s lead capture channels
- Research and identify topics for content that can unlock opportunities for greater engagement and lead generation
- Identify SEO keywords and trending topics for consistent use in content across all touchpoints & marketing materials
- Keep content of the website updated and accurate
Team Focus & Communication Skills
- Work closely with marketing team members to deliver content through paid or organic channels
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team in developing concepts and initiatives that will achieve Marketing objectives and support other business priorities
- Assist in marketing and events related tasks on an ongoing basis
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicates well both in writing and verbally
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Essential requirements (skills, knowledge experience & qualification(s)):
- A Bachelor’s or higher degree in any discipline (or work experience equivalent)
- Those who thrive in this profession have great writing skills and a strong ability to market their work.
- Must have the ability to work and operate in a team and demonstrate strong teamwork
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer skills