Marketing Automation Specialist
Regional Marketing | Cairo, Egypt | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organizations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The Marketing Automation Specialist plays a vital role in the marketing team. The main purpose of the role is to support marketing efforts by building, organizing and carefully maintaining the marketing back-end. Examples include creating workflows within the CRM, setting up flows of the customer journey.
between apps through Zapier, updating and adding new campaigns, Email, SMS, Whatsapp campaigns, etc. This involves frequent collaboration with the entire marketing team, as well as frequent collaboration with the content, sales, and customer success teams. The position requires an eye for detail, and interest in setting up processes and workflows, as well as the social skills required to work closely together with colleagues.
- Creating Ymarketing workflows for e.g. follow-ups, registrations, content promotions, conversation campaigns of the interested to study abroad, lead generation automation campaign, etc.
- Keeping Email content in the automation campaign updated (and automated) based on wishes from e.g. the sales and customer success teams
- Building and maintaining reports in platform dashboards for the sales, marketing and customer success teams
- Creating website pages (e.g. landing pages, customer story pages, event pages)
- Automating the marketing email process (targeting specific lists of users and designing follow-up steps for e.g. sales or additional marketing efforts)
- Organizing marketing efforts into campaigns, combining information from the website / blogs /Destination offers/ Google to quantitatively assess and/or present on marketing efforts
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Familiarity with the following:
- Marketing automation
- Ability to manage marketing campaigns from conception to execution
- HTML skills
- Experience using marketing automation tools such as; Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Salesforce etc.
- Wordpress and Elementor (or basic web design)
- A/B Testing
- Email automation
- Sales/Success/Marketing Reporting
- Google analytics
- SEO skills
- Marketing sales funnels and customer journey
- Perfect English language skills (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably a BSc Marketing, Business Administration, etc.)
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and social skills
- Firm understanding of SaaS businesses
- Strong administrative abilities
- Affinity with educational technology
- Assertive and proactive attitude
- A motivated self-starter
- Able to work in an efficient and organized manner
- Able to work in the office in Amsterdam
- No 9-to-5 mentality