Marketing Automation Specialist
Ihub | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The Marketing Automation Specalist is responsible for implementing all marketing automation and email campaigns for both domestic sites (WhatUni, CUG and PGS) and international Hotcourses sites. The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for building out the templates and translated content (in partnership with the Content team and Senior Digital Marketing Executives) for monthly newsletters and multi-channel automated marketing and lead nurturing campaigns.
Marketing automation and lead nurturing
- Plan, develop, and execute interactions across the customer lifecycle that drive engagement and conversion (CPE/IDP Leads)
- Develop marketing automation campaigns across email, SMS, social and messaging platforms (e.g. WhatsApp) to improve efficiency
- Understand our customers and segment audiences and optimise campaigns to increase effectiveness
- Develop optimized content and messaging, e-mail / campaign templates & editing (HTML), asset tagging & loading in line with the brand guidelines
Driving great UX / UI / Analytics
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing related to subject lines, e-mail copy, layouts and CTAs that drives conversion improvements
- Implement the testing plan
- Oversee and implement all lead scoring/grading processes and customer nurturing (single or multi touch) campaigns within the automation tool
- Ensure cross-browser/e-mail compatibility through testing and software tools
- Build testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates
- Share improvements in campaigns through adaptive learning from past campaign experiences
Defining lead nurturing opportunities
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define best suited workflows for nurturing / automation campaigns, newsletters or ad hoc emails, to ensure relevant and targeted communications reach our core audience
Creativity & Innovation
- Think “out of the box” to identify new and innovative ideas to drive efficiencies in lead nurturing campaigns
- In partnership with the Brand & Content Team, create online content aligned to influence various customer personas as part of the marketing strategy. Work with Senior Digital Marketing Executives on translation of content as required
- Assist the Marketing Automation Manager with development of periodic metrics and trends aligned to marketing automation in line with business objectives
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders for standard KPI of marketing automation campaigns
- Create ‘real-time’ reporting dashboards for stakeholders to analyse campaign performance with support from the Analytics team
- Work in close collaboration with the country Senior Digital Marketing Executives and Regional Digital Marketing Directors to localise and translate automated marketing content, campaign set-up and to discuss results and push forward best practice
- Leverage successful Marketing Automation ideas / initiatives from across countries and share that within the IDP Marketing Automation Community
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing / marketing automation
- Creative thinker with ability to define and develop campaigns and templates for e-mail marketing / reports
- Experience in building lead nurture campaigns and driving successful marketing outcomes / lead conversions
- Analytical mind – ability to read, analyse and interpret information effectively
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills across all key methods – oral & written
- Knowledge of MS office (excel, PowerPoint) and analytics software (GA,GDS) to populate different marketing automation-related reports
- Experience in working in dynamic global environment
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with Content teams and country teams