Learning, Knowledge and Communications Manager
Student Placement Operations | Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia | Full Time | Opened about 1 month ago
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Manage the development and implementation of knowledge, learning, digital adoption and communications solutions to meet Student Placement objectives.
Primary emphasis is on leading the India based, Learning Experience (LX), Communications, Digital Adoption (WalkMe) and Knowledge Management System (KMS) teams, to provide sales, operations and customer outcomes for IDP’s SP global operations workforce.
This role is central to the Student Placement ability to meet business needs. Flexibility is fundamental as the role’s key purpose is to integrate easily with people and teams throughout the business to collaborate on project/BAU outcomes.
Build… culture, capability, resources and individuals, listen to the users of training and ensure modern best digital practice is applied to the IDP training, digital adoption, knowledge and communications tool sets. Specifically;
- Lead IDP’s Digitech LX, Comms, WalkMe and KMS resources via the dotted line reporting relationship (local management are responsible for pastoral care of the LX, Comms, WalkMe and KMS resources)
- Challenge the DigiTech LX, WalkMe and Comms teams to be effective and innovative, leveraging modern best practice in globally dispersed self paced training and digital engagement
- Lead the KMS team to ensure effective and efficient management and maintenance of the content & structure of the KMS
Drive adoption of training and best practice system use across the network… processes, systems, tools
- Lead IDP’s Digitech LX, Comms, WalkMe and KMS resources - Leveraging the DigiTech teams, facilitate, support and drive change and end user adoption of new programs, systems or processes across the entire organisation through effective and appropriate communication, delivery through IDP’s Digital Adoption Platform, training and business engagement.
- Support the organisation to:
- apply simple, effective structured approaches to support people through the adoption adventure
- create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, use and skill proficiency in response to change where appropriate
- conduct analysis of user insights through the Digital Adoption Platform (walk me) to identify opportunities to enhance productivity, best practice adoption and compliance
- collaborate effectively with other specialists to support plans and activities to support project implementation
Communicate with positivity. Engaging, clear comms everywhere and every time, tone of voice and ‘brand’ of the Delight platform is consistent
- Drive the establishment and execution of internal communication plans to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Support the DigiTech Comms team in the creation of high quality communication content for delivery to internal and external audiences as appropriate.
Persuade people, make commitments, build trust, change behaviour and deliver
- Build strong and trusted relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Positively influence these individuals and groups in the interest of delivering agreed objectives and activities effectively and simply.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Extensive training development and delivery experience with an emphasis on improving performance in a business environment.
- Hold a Certificate IV Training and Assessment or higher
- Strong project management skills and ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs and activities.
- Demonstrable experience with Digital Adoption Platforms
- Ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve superior performance.
- Ability to interact effectively with management and staff at all levels with solid interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with internal and external stakeholders that may be located in geographically disperse locations and / or different cultures.
- Ability to exercise good judgment within broadly-defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Cultural awareness and the ability to adapt style and approach to suit a particular audience.
JOB TYPE: This is a 1 year fixed term contract
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.